Care & Treatment
Topics:VIEW IN DETAIL
Welcome to the United Schools Associates (USA) Resource Center. It is our goal to act as an information center for questions and answers to your health care concerns. Like so many people, you probably have questions about your healthcare choices.
- Do I really need supplemental insurance?
- What are worksite voluntary benefits?
- Can I do anything to prevent a major illness?
- If something happens and I need medical care, what are my options?
- Where can I go to get answers in case of critical illness?
- Can I afford the options?
This is where you’ll find relevant information to help you understand your options and guide you toward answers to all your important questions..
USA, based in Bowie, Maryland, is a school worksite/voluntary benefits company and boutique insurance agency specializing in the marketing and sale of supplemental insurance benefits to niche market organizations. We work primarily with teachers and others in the education field. USA is a licensed third-party administrator, and we handle many aspects of other employee benefits plans, such as the processing of flexible spending accounts.